Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blogging

Hows this blogging thing going for everyone else? I'm running out of things to say. So far everything has been the same, nothing to really blog about. I'm actually having a hard time writing this current blog. Its also hard to remember to do or even keep up with. I think we are suppose to have 7 or so blog posts by now an this is my 5th one. Anyone else behind on the blogging? To be honest I think this is kind of boring because i'm not the kind of person that blogs all the time, so even getting the motivation to do this is sometimes difficult.

3 comments:

  1. i feel you on everything your saying. im having just as hard as of a time as you are but you just gotta think what you did in class and then blog about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I'm running out of stuff to write about week after week and have no motivation! Glad we only have a few more blogs to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time remembering to blog to, this class really slips my mind. I never know what to write about I always run out of things to say. I don't think we should blog?

    ReplyDelete